CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!

I hope everyone is having a great Father's Day this year! I have been playing around with the idea of making my own t-shirts instead of buying them and I am so glad I did take the plunge. I bought a heat press a week ago and I'm in love. Why didn't I do this a year before! I am going to save so much money on making my own instead of buying them in the store. I just love what I can do with my cameo and vinyl. When I hear the word vinyl, I swear I hear angels sing!

I wanted to share with you my FIRST HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) project with you. I made some t-shirts last night for my husband and my dad for Father's Day! My dad loved it. My husband hasn't seen his yet, he's at work so SHHHHHHH.

Well thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Father's Day everyone!!!

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirts! Very nice. What heat press did you get? I'me also going to get one.

    ReplyDelete