Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code MARCH during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
For my project today I made a layout using Tinkerbell, Sophie, Sophisticated and Storybook. I used a lot of purple because my daughter loves the color purple. I think this came out really cute and I hope you like it too.
Tinkerbell is cut at 5.50 I used a snow writer pen to make the white on her shows look fluffy. I outlined her wings with Crystal Stickles.
Flowers are from Sophie cute at 1.50 and 1.00 for the smaller flowers. Rhinestones were added to the middle.
Oval is from Sophisticated cut at 7.75 more bling :)
Letters are cut at 2" from Storybook and I used Glitter paper.
Thanks for stopping by your now on to see Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. jenn lorist - http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
3. marji http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com
4. laurie http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
5. Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
7. Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com
9. Tamara http://sospoileditscute.blogspot.com
10. Jess K http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com/
11. Erica http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
13. Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
14. Tiffany http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com
15. Teresa http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
16. Vicki m http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com
17. Heather E http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com
18. Gloria C http://craftnthings.blogspot.com
19. Marinda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
20. Heather M http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com21. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com