CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days in December-Trees


Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.
Here is my project....
To make this you will need the following cricut cartridges:Christmas (noel), Winter Woodland and Winter Lace. The font is cut at 1.88, the tree is cut at 4.92 and the Snowflake is cut at 1.79. I purchased all my vinyl from Ohmycrafts.com. The green vinyl has a flake in it not sure what the name is, the silver is called silver brushed vinyl and the snowflake is glossy white. I would suggest cutting everything out on paper and making a template so that when your ready to lay your vinyl you will make it straight and not crooked. I learned my lesson with another charger. I purchased my chargers at Walmart they were. .98 cents. 

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. OOHHH I love your plate!!! so.. can you put this in the dishwasher??? love to know.. parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the font. Very pretty.

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doris, I have never put mine in the dishwasher so I'm not sure. BUT hand washing is ok.

    ReplyDelete