CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day Cards

I am by no means a card maker. I have no idea really how to create and decorate one. Now when it comes to scrapbooking I feel I have more room to work with. I guess my creative side wasn't all with me tonight. I was exhausted when I made these and trying to run after my 3 yr old in the process!

To make these cards  I bought some fancy scroll silver paper from J's, Blue, black and red shimmer paper from J's. I used Black glitter paper for the layers. I found some scroll looking rhinestone stickers on sale at M's and I used my Hotfix rhinestones on the red card.




The blue card is for my dad and I made it simple. The Red Car is for my hubby from our daughter. We just bought a 2011 camaro and its red too so I thought this was CUTE! They are simple cards but they came out good for doing this under an hour. God Bless my gypsy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment